is another husband's nightmare. Somehow the topic at our house of organization came up tonight. When I mentioned our garage which he considers his domain I was informed that all is in the order that he needs it in. Witness our garage:
There are individuals in this house that can't seem let go of anything. For example when I mentioned that I was planning on using the DVR tonight to record a DVD copy of one of my favorite movies, "The Best Years of Our Lives", the comment was made "we have it in on VHS". The whole VHS/DVD argument is beyond the technology of the minds I share my household with so suffice it to say my reply was "I sold all the VHS tapes in our last garage sale". More grumbling ensued to which I heard "you wouldn't need to make a new one if you'd just saved the old VHS tape but of course, you probably would have lost it in your scrap room". I'm not sure how the status of my scrap room entered into the discussion but questions came forth as to how I could possibly find anything in this mess? This is the current status of my scrap room. I know where everything I need is. Off to set the DVR . . .
There are individuals in this house that can't seem let go of anything. For example when I mentioned that I was planning on using the DVR tonight to record a DVD copy of one of my favorite movies, "The Best Years of Our Lives", the comment was made "we have it in on VHS". The whole VHS/DVD argument is beyond the technology of the minds I share my household with so suffice it to say my reply was "I sold all the VHS tapes in our last garage sale". More grumbling ensued to which I heard "you wouldn't need to make a new one if you'd just saved the old VHS tape but of course, you probably would have lost it in your scrap room". I'm not sure how the status of my scrap room entered into the discussion but questions came forth as to how I could possibly find anything in this mess? This is the current status of my scrap room. I know where everything I need is. Off to set the DVR . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment