Thursday, December 6, 2007
Stress Is Coming (or is it here?)
I totally flaked on yesterday's JYC about Advent calendars event though I've done one every year since I was about 6 years old! I want to include a photo of my current Advent calendars so need to get off this computer go take them and get them on yesterday's entry. Today's is all about a good Christmas memory and a not so good one. I'm debating between a few bad ones (fortunately don't have many of those) and which of the many awesome ones I have. Will have to think on this one today and work on it tonight. I'm going to repeat my mantra - "the stress to keep up will not get to me . . ." Now if I only believed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
gaye- i couldn't get yesterday's done until today and then todays was super super simple and you know what... it's all good!!!!!! no stress. let's remember pt stay light and breezey!!
BELIEVE Gaye BELIEVE!! No stress can be easy. I nixed the formal tree in my foyer, because I just could not deal with it. I feel great and got to work on 2 pages today.
"The sun will come out tomorrow" and you can catch up.
Cant wait to see what you come up with :)
Post a Comment