And the best part - 2 days in a hotel with a pool, someone else doing the cleaning and a nice cool drink.
No, I take that back. The best part was coming home yesterday to a clean, bug free house and sleeping soundly in my own bed last night.
I have loads of yard work this weekend. The guys that did the fumigation were nice enough to keep my rose bushes out of the tent but everything else, including all the plants in the front atrium are now gone. :( It couldn't be helped. Just pray we have cooler weather this weekend so that working outside won't be too awful bad. Next week's vacation can't come soon enough for me!
3 comments:
love those 2 photos. they go together so well!
I love the tent picture but totally LOVE the hotel picture. I'm so sorry about your plants and will be keeping my fingers crossed that you have a cool weekend to take care of it!
I have never seen such a thing!! One good thing about living in the NE, it gets too damned cold for the buggies to get big.
Post a Comment