
I'm so excited that this year's Christmas food only involves me as a guest and not a cook. I will gladly help out but it is so nice not having the responsibility of having to cook and come up with all the ideas for the menu.
The journaling today says: This year it’s all about dessert for me! For the first time in a very long time, I am not the chief cook & bottle washer for Christmas dinner. I’m doing a shortened version of Cookie Baking Day spread out over two days, one in San Diego and one in Washington. Both Amy and I are hoping that Andrew will be the Christmas chef and he’s hoping his sous chef will be Annabelle who has recently decided that she loves cooking (how could she not being part of this family?). Whatever we end up having for dinner will be fabulous because it will be made with love and shared together.
5 comments:
absolutely love that photo of Andrew!
I'm with Dawn ... that pic of Andrew is priceless!!!
great picture and I am hoping to see a shot of Andrew with his assistant. feels good not to be in charge for once doesn't it
Very cool LO! And very cool not to have to cook . . . more time to take pictures!
I'm all for being a spectator in the cooking of Christmas dinner! Wonderful photo of chef Andrew - can't wait to hear about your dinner!
Post a Comment