Here's the challenge: go to the spot where you store your photos on your computer and find the sixth folder and the sixth photo inside and tell a story about that photo. My photo was taken last December right before Christmas. That's my pal Susie at her house hosting a party for our pal Peg who was turning 60. We had such a blast, mostly because we turned almost all of the cooking over to Andrew who did a phenomenal job! Susie and I work very well together. She's the only friend I have that is even more over the top anal than I am!
Karen should get a kick out of this photo because when she was here she got the chance to meet Susie so she found out what a couple of goofballs we can be when we are together!

1 comment:
great pic. tell Suzie "hi" for me and hope to see her on my return trip to S.D. (whenever that may be)
Love you right back my friend
Post a Comment