After three hard days of work I can finally go back in my scraproom and get something accomplished! I have been reading Wendy Smedley and Aby Gardner's new book about organization and have become INSPIRED! More importantly. I have pared down to the stuff I really enjoy working with and have managed to now have most of it within reach. I hate when my space is a mess so I'm hoping this will spark loads of creative ideas for the upcoming projects I have in mind.
The only new additions in the room are the large bookcase immediately to the right of the table and the racks for my trimmer and ATG gun.. The bookcase came from IKEA and there were the usual grumblings from Mark about how Norwegians make better furniture than Swedes while he was helping me put it together but even he likes the way it turned out.
I so wish I could stay home and play in my new room today rather than work but I must go earn some money to feed my habit!

10 comments:
Gaye - I love it! The colors are fun, and it looks like a great place to SB.
Looks great. now I know whatwe are going to do when we spend the day together!!!!!
looks fabulous girl!
It looks awesome, Gaye! :D
It turned out great...you look so organized!
I love organizing ;-)
Looks Great!!! I love the color of your walls.
looks really great
I'm totally loving this!!!
man I {heart} those expedit shelves!!!
Post a Comment