Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Love This Town!

Every once in awhile it's important for me to sit back and really count my blessings. I truly live in America's Finest City. Those that doubt this moniker have never truly spent anytime here. Our illustrious Mayor Pete knew what he was talking about when he gave the city it's nickname back in 1972 and despite the threats of earthquakes, wildfires, poor water quality and an overburdened infrastructure, there is no place I'd rather live.

I spent some time in one of my favorite spots yesterday - the Ferry Landing in Coronado. I love this place because it gives you such a great view of the city.




And I love how just sitting here in the calm of a Friday afternoon beautiful sites can appear that do such a splendid job of complimenting an already breathtaking landscape.


2 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

love those pictures. I can feel the breeze already

Johnna said...

Totally beautiful - I've been to San Francisco and Fresno, but never San Diego. One of these days I'll get to see that view!