Saturday, October 11, 2008

Comfort!

When times are scary there is no better place to be than surrounded by friends and family. This is the scariest time for me since I entered the financial services industry and the uncertainty makes a job I have always loved not so much fun anymore. Every night when I come home my family is there waiting and hoping that my day has not been as bad as they have already heard about on the news. I also have an amazing support group of friends that have reached out in the last month to say they are holding good thoughts for me. I am just so blessed.

I came home yesterday determined to make the most of two days off and especially no market open during that time. My house is now awash in orange and brown and all decked out for fall.


The weather has turned cooler and thankfully there is some humidity in the air which is important as we are smack in the middle of fire season. I want to sit back this weekend, enjoy my blessings and enjoy the season!

2 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

this is the time to snuggle into our houses and be washed in the love of our family and friends. You know I am always thinking of you.
PS I still haven't looked at my balance

Johnna said...

I love all the signs of Fall that come out when the weather turns cooler - home is our safety net and your friends are always here for you!! :)